Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On second thought

I think I'll drive down to LA tomorrow. Back Saturday, so no RT party for me.

Some stuff I wanna check out, and hopefully I'll get to meet up with some friends. As much as anything I'm going for the drive. I think I'll swing by Yosemite along the way.

Coming up to the end of my vacation, and no real regrets about staying arount town. If anything I was a little aggravated about some stuff I couldn't get my mind off of, but I remember feeling the same thing when I was in Rio last year. Gives truth to that hippie bumper sticker, 'Wherever you go, there you are'.

3 comments:

burnowt said...

I suppose my tone wasn't quite begrudging enough. Revision:

"... reminds me of that !@#$!@#ing goddamn hippie bumper sticker slogan" (etc, etc)

Anonymous said...

you're a tree-hugger at heart.
-mariana

burnowt said...

That, and apparently everybody thinks I'm Korean and from Southern California.

Got the news -- I'll be seeing you soon! Can't pick you up since I've got a meeting at work.